Tuesday, December 27, 2005

DIF IV Quotes

12-26-05 Quote of 2 Days! Late X-mas Present
Monday, December 26, 2005
I would like to Share some of my Favorite Quotes from DIF IV! (One of the greatest love story withe the greatest couple!)


"Is it the bigger the kiss, the bigger the diamond will be?" (Jessica Hsuan- DIF IV)




Why must you suppress your feelings? Why do you think you are betraying Anne when you are with me? People have to look ahead, you can't always live in your memories!!! (Jessica Hsuan - DIF 4)



I want you to be the only woman to have my house keys. (Louis Koo - DIF 4)




Jessica: Hurry and tell me something to make me happy.
Louis: Umm...you're very pretty...
Jessica: And...
Louis: Umm...you're very fun...very sexy...very free and...you really like me. (Louis Koo and Jessica Hsuan - DIF 4)




If you play with me now, I'll play with you for life. (Louis Koo to Jessica Hsuan - DIF 4)




There are so many other things in life besides love (Jessica Hsuan - DIF 4)




I once read in a book that, in one's lifetime, if you fall in love with 1 person, you are already very fortunate, but for us, we've both loved twice, it does not matter if you choose someone or not, someone will get hurt (Sunny Chan to Louis Koo - DIF 4)

No comments: